Friday 15 November 2013

Topic idea

To start of my idea is to design and create an interactive magazine. My main focus is for it to work is on the iPad. There are many ways I can create the magazine,  such as using an application called iBooks author, this offers a simple and easy way to create the magazine by adding text and images. Another way is to use inDesign, with the use of plug ins such as mag+, joomag and issuu.

The magazine topic is based around university life. So this includes student nightlife, sporting activities and general student life. So like a student life book.The user will be able to flick through pages and watch videos. Another feature I would like is a sign in function which lets the user unlock more content. Some interactive features will be scrolling, swiping, button  press and pinch & zoom.

One dilemma is about the content in terms of the text, as I am not an english student it would be time wasting for me to write an article about something. So instead I think the best answer for this is to either use Lorem ipsum text or find a similar article and use that text. This will be solved closer to the time of putting the magazine together.

No comments:

Post a Comment